> Mushypea, Sprout et al: Yummy Mummy

Sunday 3 June 2012

Yummy Mummy

The lovely yummy mummy who is Bex of BusyBeeMummyBex has tagged me in this meme that she started.  Am I yummy or more slummy?


What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
A visit to the toilet - those pelvic floor muscles are nowhere near as good as they were before a head got pushed through there no matter how many exercises I do every day!

Do you shower daily? Are you an early morning shower or evening bath type?
Most definitely a shower person and always in the morning but only after breakfast.

Do you wear makeup daily?
Makeup has never been something I got my head around so I have never put a face on everyday.  I only do that for special occasions or if I am going out for the evening.  I have moisturised on a daily basis since I was about five - I like to believe that is why I still get asked for ID at the grand old age of 35 ; )

What's in your make up bag?
I don't have one as such but I do have concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, lipgloss and some blusher to my name.

When you're having a slummy Mummy day what do you normally wear?
What constitutes slummy?  My "home clothes" as I call them, consist of loose fitting slouchy pants and a top of some kind depending on the weather.  They are normally clothes I wouldn't venture out in but they are oh so comfy.

Nails - how often do you get them done?
I have never paid to have my nails done  - yes, I know, but it's not me.  My sisters have shaped and painted them for me a few times but it's not something I concentrate on.  They are short, clean and tidy which is enough for me.

Your top tip for tired eyes?
Sleep and plenty of it if at all possible.

Are you a Starbucks or Costa Coffee kind of girl?
I'm not a coffee drinker but much prefer Starbucks - hot chocolate or Frappuccino?  Yes please.

How many children do you have/want & why?  
We currently have one boy, Munch, and ideally would like to add another child in a couple of years.  I am one of five and had the most fun times growing up with my brother and sisters so cannot imagine what it would be like to be an only child.  We hope to have two children in total; a girl would be nice so that we had one of each but you cannot make to order so we would be happy with either.

Where is your favourite place to shop for babies/children's clothes?
Can I confess?  We haven't actually had to buy many clothes for Munch thus far other than maybe a few packs of vests.  We have been extremely lucky in that we got given so much clothing as presents when he was born.  Munch has clothes up to 18 months waiting to be worn; he is 8 months old but is still wearing 3-6 month clothes so I think we may not need to buy until he is 2!

Everyday shoes are flats/heels?
Flats - I can move faster in them and am much less likely to trip or stumble in them when I have Munch in tow.

Are you more yummy than I?

Benlotty 
Rachel 
Anya 



Mummies need to post the rules.
Give as much detail as possible when answering the questions.
Link your post back to Bex here then tag at least three others.
Tweet #yummymummy when sharing on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment