> Mushypea, Sprout et al: Day 17/ 31 - What is your most proud moment

Thursday 17 May 2012

Day 17/ 31 - What is your most proud moment

Will those of us taking part in this challenge all be writing about the same moment I wonder?


My proudest moment is when I became a mother. That moment started from the amazement that I felt on looking at the positive pregnancy test.  From that little stick, through to Munch being born and right up to the present day I am proud to be a mum.  The absolute devotion I have to this role and where every decision has been made with his best interests at heart has surprised me.  Not that I didn't think I would be this way - just that I wasn't sure I could deliver.  To put your child/ren first for every minute of every day is no mean feat as a parent,  especially at those times when all we want is a break and to switch off for the shortest of moments.  To all parents who read this, I salute you and proud of yourselves you should be!




7 comments:

  1. I share your moment I think most of us mums to on here as it is one of the biggest events in our lives I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the ultimate defining moment for me and many mums:)

      Delete
  2. Definitely agree with you on this :)

    ReplyDelete